10. We provide opportunities for Lifelong Learning!
9. Our volunteers give countless hours of service to our community, making KCK a great place to live!
8. Shepherd’s Center of Kansas City, Kansas is a 501c3 organization, so your gifts are tax deductible!
7. Shepherd’s Center of KCK participants have access to health screenings and exercise options.
6. We are helping to bridge the Digital Divide, providing basic computer skills training to older adults.
5. We have the best chefs! Our special breakfast fundraising events are one way to get a delicious meal.
4. We have the very best board members, participants and community partners!
3. Our Vial of Life kits (containing important medical information) have been distributed to thousands of homes in Kansas City, Kansas.
2. Our Minor Home Repair program for older adults is having a record breaking year, with more than 80 minor (and some not so minor) repairs completed for some of our community’s most vulnerable residents.
AND, THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU SHOULD SUPPORT THE SHEPHERD’S CENTER OF KCK…
1. WE HAVE FUN TOGETHER!